Public Affairs Intern
Tasks of the Intern
- Creating press releases when necessary.
- Work on social media posts and strategy, promote the Centre through various platforms.
- Help organizers of workshop, seminars and conferences with any organizational needs.
- To support the preparation of IESMA 2018 Programme book and other related publicity documentation.
- Perform other required tasks related to timely implementation of IESMA Conference and Exhibition.
- When requested assist the Project Lead.
Internship program at the NATO ENSEC COE
Starting from 2013 the NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence is providing a limited number of internships to young researchers from universities and research institutes. This internship programme will promote the respective work of young academics and professionals from NATO member states and partner countries.
Main intern responsibilities
Interns are invited to join the daily life of the NATO ENSEC COE and work with different projects. Depending from the Division they will be assigned to, interns will have to do research papers, write articles, participate and organize conferences, workshops, meetings, etc. ENSEC COE is looking for young experts from these areas: interrnational relations, communication, legal affairs, marketing, engineering and other programs, relevant to security or energy.
Duration: 4 months
Candidates requirements: from NATO and NATO Partnership for Peace programme countries.
Payment: not paid
Insurance: upon responsibility of intern (to be submitted)
Accommodation: upon responsibility of the intern (to be proved)