Support for project IESMA 2018 high-level Governmental Session/research activities
DIVISION: Research and Lessons Learned
SUPERVISOR: SME of the Research and Lessons Learned Division
START DATE: September/October 2018
OPEN UNTILL: 8 October 2018
REQUIREMENTS: Fluent English (speaking and writing), organisational skills, suggested education and interests in political and international relations sciences, management or other directly related area.
TASK: Provide support the implementation, organization and management of the IESMA 2018 conference’s high-level Governmental Session; Conduct research activities on energy security issues.
Tasks of the Intern
- To assist IESMA 2018 Governmental Session’s speakers and moderators with travel and accommodation arrangements;
- To take minutes during IESMA 2018 Governmental Session;
- To assist exhibitors with necessary arrangements;
- Perform other required tasks related to timely implementation of IESMA Governmental Session;
- To assist with other support that will be needed for timely implementation of IESMA Conference and Exhibition
- Conduct research on the topic of cyber threats against energy infrastructure;
- Conduct research on the topic of future Alternative Fuels for NATO;
Support for Project of IESMA 2018
DIVISION: Doctrine and Concept Development Division
SUPERVISOR: Project Lead
START DATE: September 2018
OPEN UNTIL: September 30, 2018
If you are active, creative, responsible and willing to explore how grand international events are organized, please contact the NATO ENSEC COE and join IESMA 2018 Organizers team.
Tasks of the Intern:
To support the implementation, organization and management of the conference and exhibition "Innovative Energy Solution for Military Application 2018" (IESMA 2018), which will take place on 14-16 November 2018, specifically:
1. Assist speakers and moderators with their travel and accommodation arrangements;
2. Assist speakers and moderators with their expenses reimbursement claims and managing their in processing;
3. Assist exhibitors with necessary arrangements;
4. Perform other required tasks related to timely implementation of IESMA 2018;
5. Assist the Project Lead with other support that will be needed for timely implementation of IESMA 2018.
For this position good skills of English, accuracy, diligence, communicative would be desired.Show less
Internship program at the NATO ENSEC COE
Starting from 2013 the NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence is providing a limited number of internships to young researchers from universities and research institutes. This internship programme will promote the respective work of young academics and professionals from NATO member states and partner countries.
Main intern responsibilities
Interns are invited to join the daily life of the NATO ENSEC COE and work with different projects. Depending from the Division they will be assigned to, interns will have to do research papers, write articles, participate and organize conferences, workshops, meetings, etc. ENSEC COE is looking for young experts from these areas: interrnational relations, communication, legal affairs, marketing, engineering and other programs, relevant to security or energy.
Duration: 4 months
Candidates requirements: from NATO and NATO Partnership for Peace programme countries.
Payment: not paid
Insurance: upon responsibility of intern (to be submitted)
Accommodation: upon responsibility of the intern (to be proved)