NATO ENSEC COE conducts virtual Symposium dedicated to the Energy Security
In the face of the current global virus challenge the NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence has adapted to the circumstances and is proudly announcing its first event broadcasted via the internet.
The NATO ENSEC COE invites you to join us for the “Energy Security Symposium 2020”. Symposium will have experts from the NATO ENSEC COE and NATO HQ. Speakers will present and discuss current issues linked to Energy Security and NATO.
You are welcomed to join the Symposium online today, 21st of October at 15:00. The event will take approximately 2 hours.
The main topic of today’s part of the symposium is NATO’s role in Energy Security. Symposium will be moderated by Dr. Artūras PETKUS.
21st of October agenda:
- Energy Security in NATO, Mr Michael RÜHLE, Head of the Energy Security Section Emerging Security Challenges Division, NATO
- NATO Energy Security Doctrine, Brigadier General Didier POLOME (NATO OF-6, BEL Air Force), ACOS Strategic Plans and Policy SACT HQ in Norfolk, VA (USA)
- Energy Efficiency in Military Operations, Mr Wsewolod RUSOW, SME of the NATO ENSEC COE
- Carbon Emission Reduction and Energy Security - What are technological ways forward? Dr. Reiner ZIMMERMAN, Head of the Research and Lessons Learned Division at the NATO ENSEC COE
- Briefing on TTXs (NATO ENSEC COE Tabletop Exercise (TTX) Coherent Resilience Series, LTC Videt NORNG, Head of the Education, Training and Exercise Division at the NATO ENSEC COE
To receive a quick invitation to the event please write an e-mail to the Symposium Project Lead Ms Inga PUIKEVSKA: firstname.lastname@example.org